HEXAFLUORINE® Solution DAPF 5lt Portable Shower
- Easily identifiable, the color of the DAP is green
to make the difference with the fire extinguisher.
- To be used like an extinguisher
as a consequence does not entail a specific training.
- Ready to use, permit a quick action
- A soft and micronised spray that wets a lot to permit a rinsing
without trauma and a perfect distribution of the solution.
- The injured person can use the DAP alone.
- Long flexible that permits a complete rinsing of the body.
- Transportable. It permits the first aider to be protected as he will not be in contact with the splashed parts of the injured person.
- The system can be used when the DAP is laying.
- Easy control of the rinsing efficiency : complete and sole use.
- Sterile solution.
- The leading insures the integrity of the system.
- Does not require a specific use and maintenance (does not require a feed, piping or floodgate system, no more problem of leak).
- The DAP can always be transferred for the modulable work shops.
- Can be stocked in a protective box or in an anti freeze protective box.
- Refillable with the possibility of a maintenance contract.
- TGA Approved
Part Number = 18H062